Small Business Saturday
Small Business Saturday is coming up on November 26th, and is a fantastic annual opportunity to give back to the community by shopping and dining locally. Here are some of the fabulous small business spots around The Collection.
Home & The Holidays
From handmade gifts to holiday and home décor, these small businesses have it all. Order a custom floral arrangement from City Flowers or adorn the mantle with an intricate German-made pyramid spinner from Timothy De Clue Collection. Whether you’re wanting to add little touches of whimsy with décor from Holiday Divine, or redecorate completely with the experts at Schoener, there’s no place like The Bellevue Collection for the holidays. And don’t forget the stocking stuffers, hostess gifts and handmade presents from Fireworks and Made In Washington, which are sure to delight.
- City Flowers – Bellevue Place
- Fireworks – Bellevue Square
- Holiday Divine – Bellevue Square
- Made In Washington – Bellevue Square
- Schoener – Lincoln Square North
- Timothy De Clue Collection – Bellevue Square
Looking for a spot to grab a bite on the go? Whether catching up over coffee, seeking a filling meal to bring back to the office, or looking for some mid-shopping spree fuel, these quick serve choices are locally owned and can’t-miss. Check out delicious sandwiches, authentic street food, handmade chocolates and more.
- Dote Coffee Bar – Lincoln Square South
- Fonte Coffee Roaster – Bellevue Place
- Fresh N More – Bellevue Place
- Istanbul Cuisine – Bellevue Square
- Needs Deli & Mercantile – Bellevue Place
- Poke Mix – Bellevue Square
- What The Pho – Bellevue Square
Eat a little, eat a lot: the restaurants at The Collection are some of the best around, and the Dining District is home to several small businesses. Embrace a speakeasy experience at Civility & Unrest, or have a farm-inspired meal at The Lakehouse. Try the cocktails at Central, indulge in margaritas at Cactus and the tapas at Castilla, or cheer on the home team at Tavern Hall. Whatever your flavor, there’s something for every taste.
- Cactus – Bellevue Square
- Castilla – Bellevue Square
- Central Bar + Restaurant – Lincoln Square South
- Civility & Unrest – Lincoln Square South
- Tavern Hall – Bellevue Square
- The Lakehouse – Lincoln Square South
For unique and otherwise hard-to-find fashions, look no further than The Collection’s small-but-mighty boutiques. DOMINO is a haven for Italian shoes and accessories, while Urbanity carries some of the most exclusive streetwear brands, and Karan Dannenberg Clothier is a destination for bold and fabulous women’s wear.
- DOMINO – Bellevue Square
- Karan Dannenberg Clothier – Bellevue Place
- Urbanity – Bellevue Square
The Bellevue Collection brings you products and services for every area of your life, and personal care is no exception. From chic eyewear to expert tailoring, spa services and hair care, these small businesses can help you look and feel your very best.
- Market Optical – Bellevue Square
- Nova Eye Care – Bellevue Place
- Salon 8 – Bellevue Square
- Trillium Custom Tailoring – Bellevue Place
- TRUCE Spa – Lincoln Square North
Celebrate Small Business Saturday at The Collection and lend your support to local businesses this November 26th. Learn more about the Collection and our other stores here.