Reporting to the Visual Manager, the Visual Associate provides solutions to store specific visual and merchandising challenges using brand standards and corporate visual guidelines to maintain brand integrity. The Visual Associate adapts corporate visual direction based on individual store need and inventory levels to drive sales through strategic merchandise placement, impactful styling and compelling displays.
* Provide a consistent customer experience by maintaining brand standards for visual presentation, cleanliness and organization throughout the store.
* Ensure all merchandise is represented on the floor in full size runs and proper signage is present.
* Partner with management to prepare for and implement seasonal merchandising presentations and new visual merchandising initiatives.
* Partner with store management team to monitor merchandise sell through and replenishment utilizing sales reports.
* Create visually appealing and brand appropriate displays to drive sales and react to the needs of the business in the store.
* Follow company styling directives to style on trend displays.
* Adjust lighting to highlight merchandise and displays per company standard.
* Pro-actively manage customer needs and exceed expectations by utilizing the U.N.I.Q.L.O. service standard, following the Uniqlo Fundamental Principles and saying the 6 standard phrases.
* Provide product and brand knowledge to employees and customers.
* Follow all company policy and procedure & notify management of any infractions
* Assist management to identify and resolve issues in the store.
* Support store team to meet and exceed sales goals.
* Assist with special projects as assigned by management
Required Skills and Abilities:
* Ability to create compelling visual presentations according to company guidelines and brand standards.
* Ability to use creative freedom when styling mannequins.
* Ability to drive sales through effective merchandise placement and display.
* Excellent eye for detail
* Ability to offer solutions to store specific visual and merchandising challenges using brand standards and HQ direction as a guideline
* Ability to identify potential visual merchandising opportunities and provide creative solutions.
* Ability to work within teams and create partnerships
* Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and work with a sense of urgency.
* Ability to work on ladders (i.e. carry mannequins, product or display props up ladders)
* Ability to effectively communicate with customers and store personnel
* Ability to lift and carry up to 50 lbs
* Ability to stand for long periods of time, read computer terminals, push, pull or move objects of at least 25 pounds
* Ability to effectively maneuver around sales floor and stockroom by repetitive bending, twisting, stooping, squatting, and climbing
* Open availability to work a flexible schedule that meets the business needs, including evenings, overnights and weekends
* Minimum one (1) year in retail visual merchandising or display
To apply, email resume to email@example.com or apply online here