Easter Essentials: Your Table, 5 Ways
Whether you’re hosting a casual brunch, a formal dinner, or something in-between, your Easter table should reflect your personality and decorating style. Gain inspiration from these five sample arrangements for a tablescape that your guests will love.
Brunch In Bloom
Easter weekend is the perfect excuse for a garden party. Dress your table with chic and colorful details that will blossom no matter the weather.
- Floral Delight Table Runner – Macy’s Home
- Scallop Glass Charger – Williams-Sonoma
- Alma Pink Glass Set – Crate and Barrel
- 10” Gold Cake Plate with Shiny Gold Edge – Macy’s Home
- Leland Rattan Beverage Tub – Crate and Barrel
Colorful Kids' Table
Set the table with dreamy pastels that capture the whimsy of the Easter Bunny himself with kid-friendly dishes for easy clean-up.
- Peter Rabbit™ Table Runner – Pottery Barn
- Dottie Aqua Acrylic Drink Glass – Crate and Barrel
- Decorative Glass Eggs – Pottery Barn
- Bunny Pepper Mill – Williams-Sonoma
- Marin Melamine Dinnerware – Crate and Barrel
Put the focus on family and food with minimal design and lasting materials, so your culinary creations can really shine.
- Gabriella Tiered Platter Stand – Pottery Barn
- Vantaa Black Taper Candle Holders – Crate and Barrel
- Cyprus Stripe Table Runner – Pottery Barn
- Staccato Dinner Plate – Crate and Barrel
- Mini Chalkboard Stands – Crate and Barrel
Set a formal table with chic spring details for a five-star dining experience at home.
- Faux Pink Hydrangea Stem – Pottery Barn
- Etched Gold Rim Cocktail Pitcher – Pottery Barn
- Mena Watercolor Linen Napkin – Crate and Barrel
- Aria Gold Napkin Rings – Crate and Barrel
- Fortessa Arezzo Flatware – Pottery Barn
Feeding a large group can be tricky, but buffet-style service and coordinated serveware will ensure everyone fills up on their personal favorites.
- Salvia Wide Nesting Marble & Wood Cheese Board – Crate and Barrel
- Acacia Wood Slab Cheese & Charcuterie Boards – Pottery Barn
- Elsey Drink Dispenser with Wood & Marble Stand – Crate and Barrel
- Marble & Brass 3-Tiered Stand – Williams-Sonoma
- White Marble Cheese & Charcuterie Board – Pottery Barn
For more inspiration, visit Bellevue Square through April 16th to see Easter tables styled by Monica Hart.