Rules of Conduct
Bellevue Square:M-Sat: 10am-9pm / Sun: 11am-7 pm
Lincoln Square:Restaurant & entertainment hours vary.
Persons not conducting authorized business on the properties listed below, and/or specific business with its tenants are considered trespassing. Violators will be subject to arrest and/or citation for criminal trespass pursuant to RCW9A.52.070, 9A.52.080 or 9A.52.020, 9A.52.025 or 9A.52.030.
The Bellevue Collection and associated parking areas are private property operated for the use and enjoyment of our customers, tenants, employees and business invitees. In order to provide a safe and pleasant experience, these Rules of Conduct have been adopted by the owner.
The following listed conduct is prohibited and applies to any person on our premises:
2. Smoking, other than in designated areas, including tobacco in any form (e.g., cigarettes, electronic cigarettes, roll-your-own cigarettes, pipes, and water pipes).
3. Public intoxication, use or promotion of illegal drugs, and use or promotion of marijuana in any form.
4. Possession of any open can, bottle or other receptacle containing any alcoholic beverage, except in areas specifically designated for the consumption of alcohol.
5. Any type of physically or verbally threatening or harassing activity (e.g., sexual, racial, ethnic, religious).
6. Offensive language and gestures, as well as other behavior that is inappropriate in a family setting or that is upsetting or likely to be upsetting to customers and tenants, including swearing, spitting, sexually explicit language, yelling, amplified or other loud noises and boisterous behavior.
7. Weapons and potentially dangerous material, including firearms, knives with blades over 2”, explosive materials, fireworks and martial arts paraphernalia.
8. Fighting and horseplay, including running, throwing objects, pushing or jostling others, skateboarding, roller skating, rollerblading, or riding a scooter, segway or personal transporter and similar activities.
9. Sitting on handrails, stairs, escalators, elevators, trash receptacles or other items that are not intended for such use.
10. Repositioning, misusing, defacing or damaging furniture, fixtures, plants, signs, landscaping or other property.
11. Graffiti and posting of handbills, posters or other literature on the property without prior written authorization from Kemper Development Company 575 Bellevue Square.
12. Sleeping, loitering; hindering or interfering with the flow of customer traffic; obstructing entries, exits or walkways; sitting on floors; interfering with or disrupting customers, tenants or commerce.
13. Bringing animals, other than dog guides and service animals trained to assist individuals with disabilities, onto the property.
14. Inappropriately entering restricted or limited access areas, including areas marked “Employees Only” and restrooms designated for persons of a different gender.
15. Failing to be fully clothed (e.g., no shirt, no shoes) or wearing attire that is potentially dangerous (e.g., spikes), inappropriate in a family setting (e.g., sexually explicit) or containing an intolerant and/or bigoted message (e.g., racist, sexist).
16. Congregating, demonstrating, picketing, hand billing or otherwise engaging in business, social, expressive, political and other activity that is not sponsored by, and conducted pursuant to rules of, the owner, including solicitations of money or donations, distribution of advertising, promotional material and product samples.
17. Playing musical instruments, radios, tape players or other devices without earphones or at levels that can be heard by customers who may not wish to listen to them.
18. Photographing or videotaping any individual, business or entity, or operating a Drone/Unmanned Aircraft System from, on, or over, The Bellevue Collection without the prior written consent of the manager of the property, Kemper Development Company located at 575 Bellevue Square, Bellevue WA.
19. Violations of federal, state or local laws.
20. Other activities which, in the judgment of the owner of the property or its security officers, constitute a danger, annoyance or nuisance to other persons entitled to the peaceful use of the property for its intended purposes.
On sky bridges, the following conduct is also prohibited in addition to the conduct listed above:
21. No tables, chairs or other objects that narrow the pathway and/or otherwise impede the flow of sky bridge users.
22. No attachments to, or modifications of, the interior or exterior structures (e.g., flags; banners; stapled, tacked or taped posters, handbills or advertisements).
23. No actions, articles or devices that might be a distraction to drivers below.
24. No throwing, dropping or release of items onto the street, vehicles or pedestrians below.
25. No smoking, including use of electronic cigarettes commonly referred to as vaping.
26. No bringing animals, other than guide dogs or service animals trained to assist individuals with disabilities, onto the property.
27. No loud music or noises.
Individuals with disabilities will be reasonably accommodated in accordance with applicable law. Requests or questions regarding disability accommodation should be directed to the on-duty security supervisor.
If you wish to appeal your “Notice Of Trespass” please set forth the facts and circumstances you wish considered in an email to: CTappeal@Kemperdc.com, along with contact information, including a phone number where you can be reached. Alternately, provide this information in a letter addressed to CT Appeal, Kemper Development Company, 575 Bellevue Square, Bellevue, WA 98004. Your version of events will be carefully reviewed against existing security and/or police reports, video, witness statements or any other evidence bearing on the issuance of your “Notice Of Trespass.” After all relevant information has been obtained and reviewed, you will be contacted with a final decision.
The Bellevue Collection welcomes individuals with disabilities and their service animals. Dog Guides / Service Animals ONLY pursuant to RCW 49.60.030, RCW 49.60.040, RCW 49.60.214, RCW 49.60.215.
Your cooperation is appreciated. Thank you.