Be. You in Breezy Colors
Spring Style Trends: Breezy Colors
This spring, it’s all about the vibrant outfits and accessories. From Viva Magenta (Pantone’s 2023 Color of the Year) to the natural hues of garden blooms, it’s the perfect time of year to let your personality shine through with colorful tones.
Pop of Citrus
Lemon yellow, lime green and bold orange are a timeless trio, matching well with like colors or against a crisp white backdrop. Summery white ensembles are already in, even if the weather hasn’t necessarily caught up. Sweet citrus accessories pair perfectly for a look that makes you feel like you’re on vacation.
From casual sneakers to high heels, a colorful shoe can do wonders to elevate your outfit. Level up your athleisure with a bubblegum running shoe, brighten your workwear with a bold pump, or add a pop of color to your favorite sundress with a sweet slide.
- Karst Sneakers – Camper
- Dolce Vita Indy Sandal – Nordstrom
- Classic Pointed-Toe Pumps – Express
- Slide Wedge Sandals – J.Crew
- Circus by Sam Edelman Sandal – Nordstrom Rack
Let your wardrobe blossom with a bouquet of floral prints and accessories. Show off in bold blooms or opt for subtle accessories. Either way, you can’t miss with spring florals.
- Floral Hoop Earrings – J.Crew
- Finer Things Printed Midi Dress – Free People
- Flutterfly Stone Initial Necklace – Macy’s
- Floral Print Tie-Neck Blouse – White House Black Market
- Mid-Rise Pret-A-Play Shorts – White House Black Market
- Split Spirit Floral Wide-Leg Pant – Nordstrom
Looking for even more fashion inspiration this spring? Click here to see our Spring Look Book, or visit Bellevue Square for in-person inspo from our fashion frames.