Bellevue Square:M-Sat: 10am-9pm / Sun: 11am-7 pm
Lincoln Square:Restaurant & entertainment hours vary.
Following Governor Inslee’s June 29 announcement, The Bellevue Collection is open with no capacity limitations. Shops, restaurants and entertainment may have additional restrictions, please check in advance with your favorite venue.
The Bellevue Collection values your patronage, safety, and well-being. We are excited to have you back with us when the timing is right for you. Together, we are better, and we look forward to seeing you.
The Bellevue Collection has always been a special place to gather, connect and create lasting memories, and we are more committed to be a place where you want to spend your time friends and family.
Placing more hand sanitizer stations and disinfectant wipes throughout The Bellevue Collection for guest use
Implementing increased cleaning protocols, including, but not limited to: disinfecting common areas and surfaces during the day such as registration counters, floors, escalator and staircase hand rails, elevators, doors, bathrooms, information stands etc.
Encouraging tenants to frequently clean and disinfect their locations
Health, wellness and cleanliness are our top priorities for our guests and employees and tenant employees. In addition to following CDC guidelines, we are implementing a number of additional safety measures including the following which we hope will make your teams and our guests feel confident as they come back to work and shop at The Bellevue Collection.
- Consultation with local hospital’s infection prevention team for best practices
- Continued use of a Certified Hygienist to confer on best cleaning protocols
- Utilization of certified COVID-19 surface testing
HEATING, VENTILATION & AIR CONDITIONING (HVAC):
- Installation of a sanitizing UV lighting HVAC system throughout Bellevue Square enclosed public areas
- Use outside air to maximize building air quality
- Continued implementation of stringent schedule for air filter replacement
- Application of hospital-grade disinfectant on air handling units in enclosed common areas, retail stores and restaurants
- Use of hospital-grade disinfectant cleaner throughout all public areas
- Use of electrostatic sanitizing disinfectant sprayers
- Implementation of enhanced cleaning frequency and protocol schedules with emphasis on high-touch areas
- Provide enhanced cleaning protocol training for all facilities employees
- Use of UV wands for surface decontamination
- UV Sanitizing lights to clean all Bellevue Collection escalator handrails
GUEST EXPERIENCE AND SAFETY
As guests visit The Bellevue Collection, we are committed to providing a safe, comfortable and positive shopping experience while adhering to government guidelines and mandates. The shopping experience includes:
- Welcome signage encouraging face coverings
- Safety and cleanliness messaging
- Automated and easily accessible hand sanitizing units placed throughout public areas