Bellevue Square:M-Sat: 10am-9pm / Sun: 11am-7 pm
Lincoln Square:Restaurant & entertainment hours vary.
The Bellevue Collection values your patronage, safety and well-being. We are excited to welcome you back with us when the timing is right for you. Our center is a special place to gather, connect and create lasting memories, and we are committed to being a place where you want to spend your time with friends and family.
Following Governor Inslee’s Washington Ready plan, we are open with no capacity limitations or social distancing requirements. Facial coverings are still required to adhere to the state-wide mask mandate. The Bellevue Collection restaurants and entertainment venues require proof of vaccination and we recommend checking with individual restaurants prior to your visit.
Placing more hand sanitizer stations and disinfectant wipes throughout The Bellevue Collection for guest use
Implementing increased cleaning protocols, including, but not limited to: disinfecting common areas and surfaces during the day such as registration counters, floors, escalator and staircase hand rails, elevators, doors, bathrooms, information stands etc.
Encouraging tenants to frequently clean and disinfect their locations
Health, wellness and cleanliness are our top priorities for our guests and employees and tenant employees. In addition to following CDC guidelines, we have implemented several additional safety measures:
- Consultation with a local hospital’s infection prevention team for best practices
- Continued use of a Certified Hygienist to confer on best cleaning protocols
- Utilization of certified COVID-19 surface testing
HEATING, VENTILATION & AIR CONDITIONING (HVAC):
- Installation of a sanitizing UV lighting HVAC system throughout Bellevue Square’s enclosed public areas
- Use of outside air to maximize building air quality
- Continued implementation of a stringent schedule for air filter replacement
- Application of hospital-grade disinfectant on air handling units in enclosed common areas, retail stores and restaurants
- Use of hospital-grade disinfectant cleaner throughout all public areas
- Use of electrostatic sanitizing disinfectant sprayers
- Implementation of enhanced cleaning frequency and protocol schedules with an emphasis on high-touch areas
- Provide enhanced cleaning protocol training for all facilities employees
- Use of UV wands for surface decontamination
- UV sanitizing lights to clean all The Bellevue Collection escalator handrails
GUEST EXPERIENCE AND SAFETY
As guests visit The Bellevue Collection, we are committed to providing a safe, comfortable and positive shopping experience while adhering to government guidelines and mandates. The shopping experience includes:
- Welcome signage regarding face coverings
- Safety and cleanliness messaging
- Automated and easily accessible hand sanitizing units placed throughout public areas