- Award-Winning Bellevue Downtown Park
- Bellevue Botanical Gardens
- KidsQuest Children’s Museum
- Bellevue’s Meydenbauer Bay Waterfront Park and Lake Washington
- Bellevue Arts Museum
Get Away Now!
Bellevue Square:M-Sat: 10am-9pm / Sun: 11am-7 pm
Lincoln Square:Restaurant & entertainment hours vary.
Spark a little love and plan your sweet escape now for Valentine’s Day weekend! Choose one of three hotels: Hyatt Regency Bellevue, The Westin Bellevue, and W Bellevue and make it extra special with all the perks from a $100 Bellevue Collection gift card (per night stay) to a bottle of bubbly and beyond. Pair your bubbly with takeout from a restaurant right outside your door or bundle up for a patio adventure.
A little extra*:
- Coffee for two at Dote Coffee Bar ($10 value)
- Two Cupcakes at PinkaBella Cupcakes ($10 value)
- Two Macrons at Lady Yum ($6 value)
- Stemless Flutes for your Bubbles!
XOXO, Compliments of The Bellevue Collection
*Limited quantity and available while supplies last.
Sleep at ease knowing that every guest room at Hyatt Regency Bellevue, The Westin Bellevue, and W Bellevue have ultraviolet sanitizing air handling units (HVAC). To learn more about safety enhancements at The Bellevue Collection, click here.
Hyatt Regency Bellevue
The Westin Bellevue
- Seattle-Tacoma International Airport (16.9 Miles
- Woodinville Wine Tasting: Sample award-winning wines from over 120 of Washington’s finest tasting rooms (11.5 Miles)
- The Golf Club at Newcastle: 36 Holes of championship golf, framed by panoramic views of Lake Washington (9 Miles)
- Hiking at Mt. Rainier, the Olympic and Cascade Mountains (8.5 Miles)
(All Approximately 10 Miles from The Collection)
- Pike Place Market
- Seattle Center & Space Needle
- The Chihuly Garden and Glass Museum
- Seattle Art Museum
- Seattle Aquarium
- Woodland Park Zoo