Refresh With Five: 5 Easy Ways To Add A Pop Of Color To Your Home
If you typically gravitate toward neutral interior décor, you’re not alone. Neutrals are reliable, timeless, and comfortable, but this season, it’s time to shake it up. Here are five easy ways to add a pop of color to your space, and make it feel new again.
1. A Vibrant Throw Pillow
Colorful throw pillows are some of the simplest and most versatile decorations. They’re easy to coordinate, can be swapped out or recovered on a whim, and have a massive impact on the overall look and feel of a space. Dive in with a pile of patterns or dip your toe by mixing a colorful selection with more familiar neutrals.
- Vibrant Velvet Pillow – Anthropologie
- Monarch Path Accent Pillow – Nordstrom
- Amber Merrow Stitch Cotton Pillow – Crate and Barrel
- Cheetah Hide Lumbar Pillow Cover – Pottery Barn
- Birds Of Paradise Emerald Square Pillow – Urban Interiors
2. Eye-Catching Accents
Statement accent pieces are like seasoning to a dish; sprinkled around, they add flavor and interest to a home. Experiment with color and shape to create a style all your own.
- Maxine Taper Candle Holder – Anthropologie
- MOMA Raawii Strøm Jug – Nordstrom
- Monsoon Starlight Lantern – Fireworks
- Hyacinth Vase Set – Urban Interiors
- London Blue Tray Set – Urban Interiors
3. Bright Lighting
Life is too short for boring lighting. Mix and match lamps and shades for a custom look that suits your space perfectly.
- Solid Velvet Lamp Shade – Anthropologie
- Opry Verdigris Table Lamp – Crate and Barrel
- Upbeat Yellow Table Lamp – Urban Interiors
- Mabelle Table Lamp – Anthropologie
- MOMA Setago Table Lamp – Nordstrom
4. Colorful Curtains
Curtains have the unique ability to completely transform a space with minimal effort, and a little color can change the mood of your room. You can amp up the drama with deep, light-blocking tones or let the sunshine in with a breezy floral.
- Sun Zero Teal Preston Curtains – Macy’s Home Store
- Ezra Green Linen Curtain Panel – Crate and Barrel
- Bouquet Stripe Blackout Window Panel – Nordstrom
- Pieri Ikat Curtain Panel – Crate and Barrel
- Loren Velvet Curtain – Anthropologie
5. A Bold Rug
If you don’t feel comfortable committing to a lot of changes in your existing décor, a rug can be a nice way to add color, pattern, and texture to a space while protecting your floors. Match the rug to your color scheme, or use it as inspiration for future updates.
- Hand-Tufted Scalloped Rug – Anthropologie
- Aviva Vintage-Inspired Rug – Crate and Barrel
- Fressia Blue Rug – Urban Interiors
- Cosima Handwoven Rug – Pottery Barn
- Cisco Diamond-Print Accent Rug – Macy’s Home Store
Looking for inspiration? Visit Bellevue Square through April 3rd to see curated frames with selections from The Bellevue Collection’s home and décor-focused stores.